- SAQ Code
- Designation of origin
- Cooperativa Agricola Santo Isidro de Pegões
- Degree of alcohol
- Grape variety
- Touriga Nacional, Trincadeira, Cabernet-Sauvignon, Syrah
Alcoholic fermentation in controlled temperature stainless steel vats followed by prolonged skin maceration. Aging 12 months in French oak barrels, followed by 12 months in bottle, before is commercialisation.
Red wine of noble grape varieties with aromas of ripe red and black fruits and compote full of soft tannins. Long and persistent finish
Cocktails and pairings
Combines with game, grilled meats and strong cheeses.
- Gold Medal – Prodexpo 2017 Russia
- Gold Medal – China Wine & Spirits Awards 2017
- Gold Selection (5 Stars) – Portugal Prowein 2017
- 3 Stars – Premium Select Wine Challenge 2015