- SAQ Code
- Designation of origin
- La Mancha
- Bodegas Casa del Valle
- Degree of alcohol
- Grape variety
- Sauvignon blanc 100%
Aged in barrels for six months, this Acantus wine is produced by La Casa del Valle, newly acquired by the prestigious Bodegas Olarra Group.
Wines are produced using the Pago wine approach. Three decades of experience enable this house to create wines of the finest quality.
A characteristic golden color with great intensity and finesse on the nose. Aromas remininscent of honey and white flowers. The palate is balanced and sustained, with a lingering varietal aroma.
- Gold Medal – Mundus Vini 2016
- Gold Medal – Trophy Pub & Bar 2015
- Gold Medal — Challenge International du Vin — France — 2015
- Silver Medal — Bacchus Espagne 2015
- Silver Medal — Concours International Lyon 2015
- Silver Medal — Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2015 – Belgique