- SAQ Code
- Designation of origin
- Bodegas Olarra
- Degree of alcohol
- Grape variety
- Tempranillo 80%, Garnacha 10%, Mazuelo 10%
Maceration time averages about three weeks, in addition to daily pumping. Fermentation takes place primarily in American oak barrels for 14 months. Once the process is complete, this wine is stored in our cellars for a minimum of eight months.
Ruby red color with an initially fruity nose that’s followed by spicy aromas obtained during the aging process. Well-balanced, smooth and round, this wine has a long finish.
Cocktails and pairings
Feathered game, cacciatore-style rabbit and Spanish meats.
Serve between 16-18°C.
- Silver Medal – Sélection Mondiale des vins du Canada 2016
- Gold Medal – Berliner Wine Trophy, Allemagne 2015
- Silver Medal – Catavinum 2015
- Gold Medal– International Wine Challenge—2014
- Gold Medal– Berliner Wine Trophy—Allemagne—2014
- Bronze Medal—Decanter World Wine Award—2013