Port, Tawny, 750 ml
- SAQ Code
- Designation of origin
- Vallegre - Cabral
- Degree of alcohol
- 20 %
- Grape variety
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Câo
This port wine is the result of blending selected wines from the best vintages.
It is aged in oak casks for an average of 7 years to produce its distinctive smoothness and character.
This port is amber in color, combining notes of vanilla and caramel for a very aromatic taste.
Its flavors of candied fruits and crème brûlée will please the finest palates. Developed, woody, with flavors of caramel, vanilla, chocolate and nuts. The taste is soft and consistent.
Cocktails and pairings
Pairs very well with cheeses. It can also be served with sweet desserts, cakes and coffee.
As an aperitif, it should be served chilled. As an after-dinner drink, between 15 and 18°C.
- Silver Medal – New York International Wine Competition 2016
- Gold Medal—China Wine & Spirits Awards 2015
- Bronze Medal — Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2015
- Bronze Medal—San Francisco International Wine Competition 2015
- Bronze Medal—Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2015
- Silver Medal—La Coupe des Nations, Québec 2015
- Gold Cup—La Coupe des Nations, Québec 2008-2009