Wines & Sparkling, Portugal, 750 ml
- SAQ Code
- Designation of origin
- Vallegre - Cabral
- Degree of alcohol
- Grape variety
- Gouveio, Arinto Viosinho et Rabigato
Harvested by hand into small baskets. Total stripping. Skin maceration. Alcoholic fermentation at a low temperature.
Aged in re-used oak casks for 9 months.
The wine is clear, shiny with reflections of golden straw. The nose is very elegant, intense and complex. Aromas of white fruit, flowers and a hint of spices specific to the region.
This wine features several grapes also used in Cabral white port.
It is dry, elegant, and unctuous with a fresh acidity and a long-lasting finish.
Cocktails and pairings
Excellent with fish, white meat with sauces made from cream or butter. Best served between 10 and 12°C.
Ready to drink, but can be kept up to 4 years.
- Gold Medal – Sélections Mondiales des Vins du Canada 2018
- Gold Medal – Coupe des Nations 2017
- Bronze Medal – Decanter 2017
- Best Wine Producer 2016 – SMV Canada
- Gold Medal – La Coupe des Nations 2016
- Silver Medal – China Wine & Spirits Awards 2015
- Commended – Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2015