- SAQ Code
- Designation of origin
- Vallegre - Cabral
- Degree of alcohol
- 20 %
- Grape variety
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Câo
Careful blend of wines from the greatest vintages of our Douro vineyards.
Aged only in oak casks, for an average of 20 years, this exquisite Port wonderfully combines character and smoothness.
The nose is rich, developed, woody and slightly peppery, with hints of caramel, vanilla, white chocolate and nuts.
Soft and round, consistent, velvety, elegant, long on the finish and very well balanced.
Cocktails and pairings
Pairs particularly well with chocolate, coffee and almonds. It is also very pleasant with foie gras and cheeses.
- Double Gold — China Wine & Spirits Awards 2015
- Bronze medal — Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2015
- Silver medal —San Francisco International Wine Competition 2015
- Gold medal —La Coupe des Nations, Québec 2015
- Gold medal —La Coupe des Nation, Québec 2013
- Gold medal —Sélection Mondiale des vins du Canada 2012
- Gold medal —La Coupe des Nation, Québec 2011